The Effective Academic Writing series teaches the writing modes, rhetorical devices, and language points students need for academic success. Each unit introduces a theme and writing task and then guides the student writer through the process of gathering ideas, organizing an outline, drafting, revising, and editing. Students are given the opportunity to explore their opinions, discuss their ideas, and share their experiences through written communication
- Each unit features succinct, user-friendly, self-contained lessons.
- Models of student essays enhance learners’ comprehension of writing modes.
- An extensive, yet structured writing task is included in every unit.
- Specific rhetorical focus and language focus points are presented and practiced in each unit.
- At level 1, students review the structure of English sentences and learn about the mechanics of writing academic paragraphs. At level 2, they focus on the short essay, and at level 3, they are introduced to longer academic essays.
Level 3 focuses on longer and more sophisticated essays, and prepares students for the challenges of the academic classroom.
Please click the GREEN BUTTON below to download Ebook PDF:
(Wait 5 seconds and click SKIP AD to download the IELTS material)
Free Download EFFECTIVE ACADEMIC WRITING 3 (PDF)
Please also read books in the same series:
EFFECTIVE ACADEMIC WRITING 1: THE PARAGRAPH (PDF)
EFFECTIVE ACADEMIC WRITING 2: THE SHORT ESSAY (PDF)
Хейл промолчал. - Рано или поздно, - продолжала она, - народ должен вверить кому-то свою судьбу. В нашей стране происходит много хорошего, но немало и плохого. Кто-то должен иметь возможность оценивать и отделять одно от другого.