Essay on bullying in school
Article writing is part of academic requirements whereby students are assigned topics to discuss and present their views in a structured approach. Essays describe, analyze and clarify specific issue. However, writing a persuasive essay requires writers to take a position by either supporting the issue or refuting the claim. Writers need to convince its target audience using logic reasoning and credible evidence. Writing a good persuasive essay is different from other writing styles, developing an essay require good analytical skills to make a good argument to prove a point.
When writing an essay, the structure and organization are two essential components, despite having good points, a good essay needs to follow specific structure starting with an introduction, well-organized body paragraphs, and a persuasive conclusion.
Writing a persuasive essay on bullying in schools should focus more on the current trends, the discussion should present what bullying entails, and some of the impact of raging among children. Writing persuasive essays on themes like bullying requires logical explanation to justify why the topic is significant. The author should discuss his position and justify why bullying is a problem that needs to be addressed.
How to write introduction for bullying in school essay
The introduction of an essay should be well constructed to capture the audience interest. A good introduction presents a brief background of the topic and summary of the ideas to be discussed in the following paragraphs. The introduction should include any relevant information about the topic. The introductory paragraph presents a clear statement of what the paper is all about using a thesis statement. A thesis statement describes a brief overview of the author’s thoughts about the topic. The thesis statement guides the writer on the relevant discussion he needs to focus when writing.
For example, an introduction sentence can be as follows:
Bullying is a social problem that happens within the social networks, bullying in school affects students as it causes long-term problems among children. Menacing is a common occurrence among teenagers. Many parents feel that not much is being done to end this vice.
How to write a body paragraph for an essay on effects of bullying in school
The body provides evidence to show the intensity of the problem. It is divided into three sections. The body contains facts, statistics, and research study findings on the topic.
According to the National Institute of Child Health And Human Development study, 50 percent of student interviewed stated that they were either victims or perpetrators. Over 3.2 million students are bullied each year. As a result, approximately 300,000 teenagers are likely to avoid coming school at some point to avoid being bullied. Some of the negative consequences of bullying include long-term psychological effects like depressions. Suicide is a common problem among bullied students. There are many effects of bullying that negatively impact on students, that’s why we need to find ways to stop this vice.
How to make conclusion paragraph for a school bullying essay
Concluding a persuasive essay, the author restates the thesis statement and presents his proposed solution to end school pressuring. A good conclusion should make the audience see the need to take action. The author‘s language should present a lasting impression on his audience.
Both parents and school administration need to work together to end this problem. Students need to be encouraged step forward and report cases of bullying. Every parent needs to take action to end bullying in schools. Students need a conducive learning environment.
Tips on final revision
After completing the first part, writers need to take some time to edit their work. The writer should go through the finished document to make corrections. The essay needs to be well structured with logical explanations. The essay should contain evidence and facts to support the topic. Editing requires the author to ensure that the language used will be appropriate for his audience.
The author should check if the sentences are well arranged and portray what he intends to inform his audience. During editing, the author is permitted to make adjustments by adding any relevant information or removing unnecessary words. Before submitting the final document, the author should proofread the document to correct any spelling errors. Grammar errors are common mistakes that should be rectified to make the paper look professional. The author should correct any running sentences, incomplete sentences or unnecessary wordings.
- Paragraph one: overview of the topic
- Thesis Statement
- The claim: Bullying in school should be addressed to avoid long-term effect on students
- What bullying entails
- Effects of bullying in school
- Who is likely to be bullied?
- Why bullying occur
- Facts and statistics about bullying in schools
- Proposed solutions about bullying in schools
- Who should be involved?
- Restating the thesis statement
- Calling for action to end bullying in schools.
Argumentative Essay Topics On Bullying 22 Good Examples
The argument on bullying has been on for a long time. It is no more just a matter of debate and has evolved as a significant societal problem. Students who go to school are sometimes victims of bullying. It has great effects on their mind. The bullied victim suffers a lot as their mind is not so matured and developed.
Bullying should be banned in school and your essay must talk about the evil side of the seemingly playful practice. There are many perspectives to bullying. Experts are often seen in discussion or debate on bullying and illustrate various aspects of bullying. There are many topics on which argument can be made. Some argumentative topics are given below.
Here are 22 good examples of argumentative essay topics on bullying:
- How to stop bullying? Do you have any idea or suggestion?
- How should we behave with the person who has already bullied?
- Bad effects of bulling in schools.
- Bullying is popular in school rather than online.
- Online bullying is harmless than bulling in school.
- What are the effects of bullying on the minds of viewers? How do they feel?
- How to resist someone from bullying?
- Explain the concept of bullying and why people attract to bull other?
- How should a victim defend himself form bullying?
- Bullying is a fun or serious crime?
- How bullying is related with teasing? What is the difference between the two?
- What is the limitation of teasing and when it turns into bullying?
- Has someone bullied you ever? How did you respond then?
- Do you think to bully someone?
- Is there any specific attitude which evokes to bully people?
- Why some people think that there is nothing wrong in bullying?
- How does the person feel after bulling someone? Feel proud or ashamed?
- Bullying is a crime and the person who responsible for this must be punished.
- Is there any provision for punishment to the people who bully other?
- What legal measures are taken to stop this evil?
- Have you saved anybody from being bulled?
- How much parents are aware of bullying in the school?
Students should be aware of what constitutes bullying. They should be also aware that it is very much harmful the targeted person or students. This awareness will make them alert and help to save them from being bulled. Students should also learn to protest against bullying. Read these topics find answer, you will be automatically known about bullying. Take help of internet if not find any source.